Friday 31 May 2013

Job Fair Trip

This Tuesday, we went to Job Fair that was hold in North York Center Library. As I misunderstood the teacher's meaning, I got off the TTC at different subway station and also waited for them in front of another library.
To my surprised,  I always couldn't see anybody until the time we gathered, so I called my classmate. She was very nice and told me all of the information. After about twenty minutes, I arrived the right place. My classmate also came out to show me the exact room they were in, I appreciated  her very much. When I got into the library, the lecture had begun. A old lady introduced some job hunting experience to us. After that, there still  were another four different lectures in following time. I attended three of them total before I went home.
In spite of it was a raining day, I likewise felt  very happy,because I got big harvest from the activity. It would be good for my job searching in the future, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment